Every situation is different. Ask yourself the following questions if you are considering bankruptcy as a means of debt relief:
1. Are you two or more months behind on your mortgage or car payments?
2. Have you or a family member recently incurred extensive medical bills due to illness or injury?
3. Are you tapping into your savings or retirement accounts to meet your monthly expenses?
4. Have you or your spouse been unemployed for three or more months?
5. Have you or your spouse had a reduction of 10% or more in your income within the last year?
Talk To An Attorney
If you answered Yes to one or more of the foregoing questions you may be eligible for relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Contact Board Certified Attorney, Liza A. Greene, by email or call us at 713-574-7952, to set up a consultation to discuss your options.