Herndon (Casaceli), Debra S.
- Sr. Associate Attorney
Throughout her legal career, Debra (Casaceli) Herndon has represented numerous family law clients in divorce, custody and property disputes. She is a dedicated advocate, and has represented clients in all phases of litigation, in both trial court and in appellate court. Debra advises clients on all aspects of family law, divorce, adoption, paternity and mediation issues. Debra is experienced in drafting marital property agreements, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
Debra Herndon is board certified in Family Law and a member of the Family Law Sections of the Houston Bar Association and State Bar of Texas.
Debra Herndon received her Bachelor's degree in Sociology from Queens College, New York (cum laude), and her Master’s degree in Social Work from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Debra then attended Tulane Law School where she received her law degree. She has been licensed in the State of Texas since 2000.
Areas Of Practice
- Family 100%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2013
- Texas, 2000
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Queens College, Flushing, New York
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association, 2000 to 2014
- State Bar of Texas,Family Law Section, 2013 to 2014
Past Employment Positions
- Allison Jones & Associates, PC, Associate Attorney, 2000 to 2009
- Holmes, Diggs & Eames, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2009 to 2014
Read Our White Paper
International Family Law:
Divorce And Custody In A Global Age