Children’s well-being is at the center of many areas of family law. When adults experience family changes, those changes often involve challenges that affect children. Whether you are seeking custody of a child or need to modify the child support arrangements, you need sound legal advice early in the process. When you and the child you love need strong advocacy, turn to a Texas law firm with a reputation for success.
At Laura Dale & Associates, we help families navigate complex legal problems that involve children. We understand that your case not only affects your life, but that it can also impact your child’s development and the quality of family relationships. Reasons to entrust your child-related case to us include our:
- Mediation skills
- Backgrounds in psychophysiology and social work
- Track record of results
The outcome of your custody case, adoption or any legal matter can have a lifelong impact on your child’s well-being. At this critical time, you deserve professional, attentive counsel as you pursue the solutions that your family needs.
Child Support, Custody & Full Advocacy For Families
Your child-related issues may be part of a divorce or they may be standalone legal matters. We will customize our guidance to your circumstances. Our team can guide you through a full range of important issues that affect your family, such as:
- Child custody determination and modifications: Which parent has consistently taken responsibility for a child’s day-to-day needs? Are there safety concerns that merit a closer look?
- Parenting plans: How will you and the other parent handle scheduled transfers from one household to the other in supportive, practical ways?
- Child support arrangements: Are there reasons to deviate from the state’s child support calculator?
- Relocation: How can you convince a family court judge that your proposal to move from one area of Texas to another for a new job or to care for elderly parents is in your child’s best interests?
- Establishment of paternity and fathers’ rights: How can you assert your right to be involved in the life of your child born outside of marriage?
- Grandparents’ rights for child custody or visitation: Learn of your options for putting the law on your side when you have been helping raise grandchildren and need a more secure legal status.
- International family law matters: Complete your international adoption or get help resolving your child custody and support case despite the other parent’s location abroad.
- Domestic violence, child abuse and child abduction: Get the legal protections that you and your child need to live peacefully and feel safe.
Our lawyers and staff are here to provide experienced legal support in all family law challenges. Several members of our firm are board-certified in Texas family law. We can draw upon our deep legal knowledge to find a solution for your case.
We Will Adapt Our Strategy To Your Unique Situation
In many cases involving children, preserving family relationships can be difficult but worthwhile. Our lawyers skillfully negotiate or mediate to peacefully resolve issues between parents or family members when possible. We are also adept at collaborative law processes. Amicable approaches such as these often help parties cooperate effectively as they continue co-parenting children over time.
However, negotiation is not always possible or appropriate. Our trial attorneys use assertive tactics in court to fight for a fair outcome. When you and your child face a serious issue, we are committed to getting meaningful results. See a sampling of some of the glowing testimonials we regularly receive from clients whom we have helped.
Turn To Our Dedicated, Accomplished Attorneys For Reliable Answers
Know your rights as a parent or family member and protect the children in your life. Our team at Laura Dale & Associates is ready to represent you.
Se habla español. Nous parlons français.