From uncontested divorce to high-conflict custody battles, our family law lawyers provide experienced, comprehensive legal services. Whether we utilize mediation or collaborative law or we go to trial, our lawyers have the knowledge and skill to guide you through a difficult time.
At Laura Dale & Associates, we will work hard to find the right solution to your family law issue. With more than 30 years of collective experience, our attorneys are prepared to advise you on divorce, custody, support, modifications, family violence, paternity and all aspects of family law.
We know how important your family is to you, and we provide individualized service and excellent communication from the beginning to the end of each case. To speak with our attorneys, please call our Houston office at 713-574-7952 or contact us online.
Offering Comprehensive Representation
No matter how complex the case, we have the experience and expertise to help. Attorney Laura Dale has a master’s degree in psychophysiology and a doctorate in neuroscience, allowing her to work closely with doctors and other professionals in cases involving mental illness or substance abuse. Additionally, her business background is valuable in high net worth divorce cases, complex property division and any case in which high-level negotiation skills are indispensable.
We have had success with many challenging, high-conflict cases that are beyond the scope of other law firms. Utilizing a team approach to cases and a high-tech office with the most up-to-date Internet and communication tools, we can help you with Texas family law cases involving:
- Planning for divorce ahead of time
- Uncontested divorce cases
- High asset divorce for physicians, accountants and others
- High-profile divorces and family law matters
- Military divorce cases and parenting time concerns
- Finding financial stability after divorce
- Dealing with mental health concerns
- Filing bankruptcy after divorce
- Spousal support or alimony payments
- Dividing assets and debts in divorce
- Annulling a marriage
- Obtaining temporary orders during divorce
- Child support orders
- Child custody/access orders
- Relocating to a different state or country
- Changing your name for various reasons
- Making modifications to existing court orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Obtaining protective orders for domestic violence
- Establishing paternity or fatherhood
- Same-sex divorces and other issues
- Appealing family law cases
- Pursuing mediated settlements or precourt settlements
- ADR methods such as mediation or collaborative law
With four attorneys who are board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, as well as certified mediators and collaborative law attorneys on staff, our firm has virtually unmatched qualifications and skills in family law. We understand Texas laws in detail. We invite you to discover how we can help you and your family.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
Feel free to call our office at 713-574-7952 to schedule an appointment.