Meet Our Attorneys
- Firm founder Laura Dale is an experienced attorney who handles international and domestic family law cases. She is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Laura is a certified mediator, collaborative law attorney and Texas parenting coordinator.
- Laura also serves as legal counsel to the consulate general of France in Houston.
- Debra S. Herndon (Casaceli) advises clients on all aspects of family law, divorce, adoption, paternity and mediation issues.
- Debra is board certified, and is experienced in drafting marital property agreements, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
- Primary focus on complex marital property characterization and valuation issues
- Board certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- During law school she interned in the Harris County District Attorney’s Family Criminal Law Division and the Family Litigation Unit of Lone Star Legal Aid
- Certified mediator through the Frank Evans Center for Conflict Resolution
- Michael Herndon is a skilled family law attorney who primarily focuses on cases involving complex property division litigation and grandparents’ rights. He gained most of his experience working with closely held businesses from jobs held prior to attending law school.
- Melissa has a background in transactional employment-based immigration law, including working with an international clientele and U.S. Embassies abroad.
- Melissa exclusively practices family law, and prides herself in passionately advocating for her clients. She has experience in high conflict custody cases, as well as handling custody and property division matters in highly contested divorces.
We would also like to thank attorney Joel Grandstaff for his years of service with our firm. He is now retired, but if you worked with Mr. Grandstaff in the past, feel free to reach out to us for assistance with your current legal concerns.
Schedule A Consultation Today
Our team has the skills, experience and resources necessary to handle even the most complex family law issues. To make an appointment, please call our Houston office at 713-574-7952 or contact us online.