Your family and your future are important to our attorneys and staff at Laura Dale & Associates. We provide clients throughout Texas and around the world with experienced and sophisticated family law representation. We understand how difficult and emotionally charged these types of legal matters can be. With this in mind, we work toward a solution in your case as quickly and thoroughly as possible so that you can focus on yourself and your children while you are rebuilding your life.
Comprehensive And Tailored Services
In addition to common family law matters such as divorce, child custody, property division and child support, our firm handles a range of other issues in this area of law, including:
- Adoption: Whether it’s stepparent adoption, international adoption or private adoption, our knowledge of different adoption processes is vast. We can assist in taking the steps toward growing your family.
- Family law appeals: When there is a need to appeal a decision made in family court, our firm is here to help you understand the appellate process and move your family law appeal forward in order to meet your needs and goals.
- Family violence: If you are in a situation that involves domestic violence or family abuse, our lawyers are able to help and support you by securing any protective orders and providing the additional information you need.
- Parents’ rights: Once your child is born, it is important to understand your rights as a parent. Our firm handles all matters involving fathers’ rights, mothers’ rights, establishing paternity and answering questions about DNA paternity testing.
- Grandparents’ rights: Grandparents often wonder if they have any rights to see their grandchildren. The Texas courts can intervene if it is in the child’s best interests to have contact with their grandparents. We provide representation to grandparents seeking this relationship.
- Name changes: While some name changes occur during the divorce process, there are many other situations that may require a name change. Our firm guides clients through the name change process to ensure that all identification documents going forward are legal and correct.
- Nonparents’ rights to custody and visitation: In addition to grandparents, there may be other nonparents who are wondering about their rights regarding the visitation and custody of a child. Our firm will assess your situation and give you a straightforward assessment of your options.
- Same-sex family law: Since the legalization of same-sex marriage in 2015, more and more couples have had questions about what happens when a same-sex marriage ends. We provide answers and information about how these same-sex family law situations are handled and what your obligations are.
Take The First Step Toward A Resolution Today
To learn more about how our highly respected legal team can help you through your family law issues, get in touch with our Houston office today and schedule a consultation. Call us at 888-572-6059 or contact us online.